Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Fabulous Friday????


Dare I hope and dream???

The kids have a normal schedule so there's not late going in and no getting out early!

The boys have hockey after school and then I think we'll come home and eat a little something and then head out to the mall. Greg wants to get a hoodie that he saw on sale at American Eagle. I want to grab something for my spring swap buddy and I'm sure we'll head into B&N & B&BW just for fun since we have gift cards to both!

I just want to spend some time with the family tonight. No one else's kids with us, no rushing, just enjoying some family time!

Dare I dream???

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've got to start Spring Swap shopping too.
    I finally get to comment on your blog, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment above is from me, not sure why it came up with that name!

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?