Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Monday, March 2, 2009

The time of my life.....

and I can't wait for it!!!

Saturday night was the first of the two Mother Son Dances that my son's high school has for the kids. We are going this Saturday but I worked the first one last Saturday. Worked is just too strong of a word because we had a blast! I danced so much my legs were aching by the end of the night. I cried when the mothers danced with their sons during their dedicated songs. I'm going to be a mess on Saturday! I'm really looking forward to this! We're going to have such a fun time. We have 3 tables of us that are all going to be together and having a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...sounds so fun!

    I wish J's school did something like that...maybe in HS.

    Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?