Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Monday, March 9, 2009

What a wonderful night....

Jerry and I had our first Mother Son Dance at the high school this weekend! What a fabulous time we had! My little stinker even danced with me. We did some fast dances, some line dances and even 2 slow dances! It was so perfect! I just had a fabulous night and will treasure it always!!

We sat at the table with his friend from grade school, Jason and his mother Chris. There were 3 other mother sons at our table. Only 2 showed because we think the one boy was sick. Jerry & Jason hit it off with the one other boy and even exchanged phone numbers before the night was over. We're hoping that this works out and turns into a friendship for all of the boys. We moms were sharing stories and we had a lot of similar "experiences" with the boys and friends and things going on with them. So here's hoping!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!
    I would love to do that with my J. Not sure he'd dance, though. I'd let him read your post and see that other teenage boys dance with their Mom.
    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What a great memory. I wish we'd had something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I hope the friendships come out of this dance for Jerry too.

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?