Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF!!!

And boy am I glad it's finally here!!

Big Friday Plans

Today G and the boys will be leaving to head up to the mts. for the day. They are going to see this sledding races that one of the local radio stations around here has every year. The "sleds" are made out of many various things and have themes. For some reason, the men in my family think this is cool and find it entertaining. To each his own.

I will be going to bed when I get home and then pick up Sassy after school. We will then be spending the afternoon together. Our highlight??? The opening of the new Target. Yes, it's 2 blocks from the school and I'm sure it looks just like every other Target we've ever been to but for some reason, Victoria would like to make a big day out of this! Who am I to stifle her desires to browse Target. Then I think we'll go out to dinner, just her and I. We can't have meat since it's a Friday in Lent so I'm trying to figure out where to go. I don't want plain pizza so I think I'm going to try and find a little italiany kind of place where we can have something. Victoria isn't big on pasta and sauces so we'll have to see.

I'm not sure what we'll do after dinner but I need to relax tonight. We have the dance tomorrow night so I don't want to be over tired. I want to lay in my bed and just relax for once!

I really need to pick up a new dress shirt for the dance for Jerry since his blue one has a stain on it. Found that out when I went to wash it. Wonderful! At least the pants and shoes fit.

On a happier note, I ordered a new purple pocketbook. Well I think I did. I haven't gotten any emails from Payless about it yet but I have to look up the tracking number from the original order. They take forever shipping their items but it's free shipping if you ship to the store so I'm going that route. Wouldn't it be nice to walk into Target and find a new purple one tomorrow too?? Ok, I'm dreaming again.

I can't wait for my big weekend to begin! I'm sure I'll have lots to share and pics to show! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend as well! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. You and Sassy are going to have so much fun! I hope you get the purple pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?