Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekly reading....


I just finished my book for the week. I've been trying to read a book a week and it seems to be working out. I've got some really great reads on the burners.
The House On Tradd Street by Karen White was very good! I really enjoyed it and it was a little hard for me to put down. I enjoy books with a little mystery, a little romance and a few ghosts too. I was even more thrilled to find out at the end that this is the first book in a triolgy. I loved the characters and I'm glad they'll be around a little longer. Of course the next book isn't coming out till November 2009 but I've got it on my list in purple ink and we all know what that means!
I also reserved a couple of other books by this author so I'm curious to see what they are like and if I enjoy them as much!
It always amazes me that no matter how many books I have at home, I always manage to find another author that I have never read before and always wind up going to the library for a new book. I'm never going to get through those shelves, boxes and stacks at home at this rate.
I've got some of my reads listed on my blog and my next one coming off the nightstand is Never Tell A Lie by Hallie Ephron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha thinkin?