Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Saturday, August 1, 2009

There is nothing......

like spending a little one on one time with your daughter! We had such a good time today and I even got some great pictures. I'm going to have to post some of them tomorrow since I left the camera down in the dining room and I just don't have the energy to go downstairs again.

It was just a really great day and I love spending that time with her!

And I bought a new purple pocketbook so you know it was quite possibly the perfect day!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture... please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased that you and DD had a perfectly positively purplicious day Lori. Good going on the new pocketbook too. Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did that yesterday with Elayna...we took her to John's interview with us, and she and I walked around the hospital, shopped at the gift shop, and had lunch w/ my niece. She got lunch out, gifts, candy, etc. - she was totally spoiled! And we all loved it.

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?