Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Friday, August 7, 2009

Weekly Wrap.......

I finished my book this morning while I was curled up in bed before the kids woke up. I was reading The Last Child by John Hart and let me tell you, this was a really good book! I highly recommend it for the mystery/suspense lover! I can't wait to find his other books.

In a few I'm going to curl up with Best Intentions by Emily Listfield. I've seen these book on several blogs and can't wait to dive into it!

I'm going to take a little me time tomorrow and head to B&N to get myself a new book light. Mind is on the fritz and I love this book light. It has a plug so I don't always have to worry about batteries and I can't live without it. I use my book light every day. I'd be lost without it! I also want to try and find another book I keep seeing all over the place called The Weight Of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf. My library doesn't have it and since it's out in paperback, I might just spring for my own copy.

I spent most of today cleaning and getting things done around the house while the kids had friends over so I'm looking forward to getting out for a while tomorrow.

Well, off to curl up with my book! Nite Nite!


2 comments:

  1. Did you get your book light Lori. It sounds like a good one. I finally got to start Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter. I'm not very far in but the story is very intriguing already. Thanks for recommending another good author to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh... I read it too within the past couple of weeks and you are right... it was wonderful.. the characters, the plot, the twist and turns.. I am so glad that you like it too..

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?