Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Library Loot.....


Even though I had about 4 books on my nightstand from the library, I just couldn't resist going to the library. See, the husband needed a book and who better than myself to run to the branch for him to see if they had it? I mean what kind of wife would I be if I didn't volunteer to do this job? It doesn't matter that I had already reserved the book for him and had it shipped to the branch that was closer to the house. What if it didn't come in for a few days? I wanted to be helpful.

Turns out the book was already shipped and waiting at the other branch.

Well who am I to waste a good trip to the library? So here's what I got........

Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
Blue Heaven by CJ Box
Forgotten by Mariah Stewart
The Almost Moon by Alice Seabold
Kiss River by Diane Chamberlain
The Courage Tree by Diane Chamberlain
Before the Storm by Diane Chamberlain
Pieces of the Heart by Karen White

Hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

I'm currently reading The Memory of Water by Karen White which I'm really enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha thinkin?