Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My little Sassy girl.....

turned 11 yesterday! I can hardly believe that 11 years can go that fast. I can close my eyes and just see her at different ages and I can't believe how fast that time has gone!

She actually thanked me for giving birth to her! She's a pistol. She picked pizza for dinner because I said no to McDonald's. She had her favorite pound cake from a bakery near us. School was selling them as a fund raiser and boy did we luck out with the delivery date. After school, I took her to the Pretzel Factory to get her some pretzel nuggets with cinnamon dip and some pretzels to take to art class. After dinner and cake, it was present time. She made out like a bandit again! We had bought her Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii but she got that back in February when she had some friends over and needed entertainment. I managed to find a really cute tshirt with the Eiffel Tower on it which she loved, anything Paris related is a big hit! I also managed to find a bunch of things at Five Below that were a huge hit. Shopping for girls is so easy and too much fun! Jerry got her the Titanic video, monkey nesting dolls and a new beach towel that she really wanted. Greg got her a monkey pillow and a decorate it yourself message bag from 5 Below. She was a very happy girl last night! When I left for work, she was all tucked in bed watching Titanic, dozing off to sleep. The perfect ending to a perfect day! Happy birthday baby girl! Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

So, whatcha thinkin?