Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tales from the Nightstand......

The book board I post on always has the end of month posts where everyone posts what they read during the previous month. I always have about 3 books. This month I was really proud of myself. I racked up some reads!

Here's my March reads:

1. While My Sister Sleeps - Barbara Delinsky - B+ pretty good.
2. The House on Tradd Street - Karen White - A+ loved it! One of my new favorite authors
3. Never Tell A Lie - Hallie Ephron - B fast read, pretty good
4. Handle With Care - Jodi Picoult - B - pretty good but not my favorite by her though.
5. The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes - B - pretty good and I'd read more of hers. I like her.
6. Still Life - Joy Fielding - B - it was ok but very predictable. Not her best either.

I started reading The Color of Light by Karen White. I really enjoy her books. I also really like Diane Chamberlaine. I've only read one of hers but I have one on the nightstand and 2 on hold at the library. I'm also #13 on the library list for Mary Higgins Clark's new book, Just Take My Heart. I have a few books on hold at the library that are in so I might just take an hour today and go to the library, look around and see if there's anything else that I missed. I can't wait for a few other new releases that are coming out over the next few months.

Pretty soon it will be time to hit the parks and beaches and you'll be seeing everyone with their newest read. I love trying to find out what someone else is reading. You never know when you'll find a new favorite. I just love this time of year. It's that time where everything is just so fresh and new. Just makes you want to go outside and take some deep breaths!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha thinkin?