Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Thursday, April 9, 2009


Saw this and thought it could be fun!


Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
Are you currently reading more than one book?If so, how many books are you currently reading?Is this normal for you?Where do you keep your current reads? Do you have a TBR pile or do you go searching for your next read?


My answer:


I'm a one book at a time kind of gal. I like to get lost in my book and if I have more than one going, I'm afraid the family would never find me! I do keep an "emergency" book in the car in case I ever get stuck somewhere without my current read. But that's rare that I would be without it. I keep my current book with me at all times. I bring it to work, I bring it to bed and I bring it back down with me when I leave to get the kids. I carry it with me all the time because you just never know. I got stuck one day last year at a doctor's office without a book and the only mags were golf. I swore from that day on, I would never ever leave home without it. I have a TBR pile right next to my bed. Those are the ones that are usually from the library, the books I own are all over the place in my bedroom so I can grab one at any time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha thinkin?