Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday....

Ok, here's my big waiting on...........


And it's probably too small for you to see! But, it's the long awaited..........Dead Before Dark by Wendy Corsi Staub. This is the sequel to Dying Breath and is being released on April 28th. I'm a big fan of Wendy's and have actually emailed with her, not as an author, but as a friend. She was really sweet and helpful with some advice for my son. I first "met" Wendy when she posted on an old AOL board for moms. She's a really nice girl and very good author! Several of her books have had me up past my bedtime with my book light burning!

1 comment:

  1. I was able to find Dying Breath in my library catalogue but I remembered you saying that there was a sequel to her book and didn't know if this was the sequel or the first one so I didn't request it. I'll go back and request it later today. Thanks for reminding me about Wendy's books Lori.

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?