Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random thoughts......





I like Cyndy's idea.....I'm stealing it.

My Random Thoughts:

1. Why do little girls have to be so annoying and petty and dramatic? Why don't their mothers ever tell them to shut up, grow up, knock it off and STOP!

2. Walmart.........need I say more?

3. I hate 1/2 days of school. Just give them the whole day off. Why torture us parents with having them there at 8AM only to come back and get them at Noon. What, like we are all sitting at home just waiting for the clock to move?

4.Why do people immediately get stupid the minute they put a phone into their hands? Do they really think that there is a doctor just sitting at the desk in the hospital waiting for the phone to ring? Really? If the doctor is here, don't you think maybe, just maybe, he's off doing.....I dunno, doctor things?

5. Lately, I've realized that time ISN'T standing still. It's flying, going way too fast. And sometimes, that makes me cry.
6. It could always be worse. It really could!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha thinkin?