Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What do you do.....

when it's been pouring rain for two days?

You get out and get wet!

I had so much shopping that I had to do this week for Tori's bday party on Friday night. We hit the mother load at the Dollar Tree though. They had just started putting out the luau themed items. We are in luau heaven! Good choice for a party theme!

I also have to do a bunch of shopping for the school dance that is on Saturday night. I'm thinking that's something I might just do on Friday morning and totally skip sleeping right away. I can do BJ's early on Friday morning and then catch a nap Friday afternoon.

That's the only thing I hate about working the 3rd shift. Never enough time to sleep!

Like the great Jon Bon Jovi says, I'll sleep when I'm dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha thinkin?