Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy 8s

I'm going to be a copycat from Cyndy over at Putting the Fun in DysFUNctional -I don't think she'll mind! And of course I've added a few of my own. At least I didn't list my 8 favorite shades of my favorite color.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

- summer break, being president of the Mothers Assoc., going on vacation, spending some time relaxing during the summer, new changes at kids school, getting the kids report cards, going out with friends next Friday night, sleeping in all summer
8 things I did yesterday:
slept, picked up the kids at school, went to Pathmark, had a nice talk with my oldest, made dinner, went to work, read my book, snuggled with my daughter.
8 things I wish I could do:
own a bookstore, win the lottery, worry less, sleep more, get locked in a library overnight, read people's minds, be a stay at home mom again, go back in time!
8 shows I watch: -
House, Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, Desperate Housewives, The Bachelorette, Big Brother, Harpers Island, Lost
8 favorite fruits:
pineapple, bananas, grapes, cantelope, bananas, pineapple, grapes, cantelope.
8 places I would like to travel to:
Italy, The Grand Canyon, England, Paris (w/Victoria),Disney World, Hawaii, Alaska, back in time.
8 places I've lived:
my parents home, our first house, back at my parents house, our home now,
that's it for that!
8 favorite authors:
Adriana Trigiani, Diane Chamberlain, Karen White, Carol O'Connell, Karin Slaughter, Wendy Corsi Staub, Carlene Thompson, Linwood Barclay
8 good books you've read lately:
The House on Tradd Street, Very Valentine, Bone by Bone, The Hour I First Believed, The Bay At Midnight, Charley's Web, Lucia Lucia, Beyond Reach

2 comments:

  1. Oh I mind! Take this down NOW! ha ha ha
    I love your favorite fruits. What a great variety you have there. lol!
    It's PRETTY here, love the new look!

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?