Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Monday!!!













It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.




I thought this looked like fun and something a little different! Plus I really liked the picture! I borrowed this from http://peekingbetweenthepages.blogspot.com/, one of the blogs I love to read!


Books finished last week:


Before the Storm by Diane Chamberlain


Bone by Bone by Carol O'Connell


Currently Reading:


Judas Child by Carol O'Connell


Books to Finish this Week:


Judas Child by Carol O'Connell


Starvation Lake by Bryan Gruley



How about you? Why not join in with what you've read, are reading or planning to finish this week or share with me in a comment.



Lori

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading Bone by Bone too. I can't put it down and should have it finished tomorrow Lori. Excellent book! How's Judas Child?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting it tonight! I was too tired to read this morning, just went right to bed after work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm forcing myself to finish My Dark Places by James Ellroy. It's good but sooo slow and there are way too many details that I just don't care about. I'm almost done!

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?