Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Library Loot.......










My library reserves were taking forever to come in! I was starting to think they were lost in the system somewhere and I'd have to get in line again. But today they were at the library waiting for me.

I picked up:

Columbine by Dave Cullen
The Lost Hours by Karen White
Secrets She Left Behind by Diane Chamberlain

I think I'm going to start Columbine since I was on a long list for it and I'm pretty sure it's not going to be renewable. That means I'll have to put my current read, Judas Child, on hold for a few days. After I get started reading Columbine, I'll see if I can stick with it. If it's too sad then I'll wait till another time.

Anyone grab anything good at the library lately?

1 comment:

  1. I'll let you know what I get when we go this week. I think I'm going to see if they have that one Kathy mentioned in her First Line Friday. I hope they have it.

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?