Some books came in from the library for me that I had put on reserve. I was beginning to think they forgot about me.
I have some books on my nightstand that I'm going to return and get at another time because the few that I have gotten recently are ones that I'm really dying to get into and read fast.
Here's my nightstand pile of library books:
1. The Girls from Ames - Jeffrey Zaslow
2. Judas Child - Carol O'Connell
3. Columbine - David Cullen
4. Secrets She Left Behind - Diane Chamberlain
5. The Lost Hours - Karen White
Here's my nightstand pile of books that I have and really want to get through this summer:
1. Dead Before Dark - Wendy Corsi Staub
2. Friday Night Knitting Club - Kate Jacobs
3. Summers Child - Diane Chamberlain
4. Love Walked In - Marisa de Los Santos
5. How To Be Lost - Amanda Eyre Ward
6. Black for Remembrance - Carlene Thompson
7. Angels & Demons - Dan Brown
Then I have about 50 others on my shelves and in my piles that I really want to start reading. I have a few new to me authors that I want to try. Then I have at least 2 of my favorite authors that are coming out with new books that I want to put on reserve and read when they come out. That should get me through to September. Actually, I'm hoping to get done them all by September. I need to make a goal for myself. Not that long ago I was making sure I read a book a week. The end of year schedule messed up my routine and now that I don't have to pick the kids up from school every day, I don't have that reading time waiting for them to come out of school. I miss that time!!
Ok, time to hit the books!!!