1. When you are driving, pay attention to those lines on the road. Don't cross them just because you have a phone in your hand and tilt your pretty little head to the side with the phone.
2. Those pretty red octagon shaped signs are for you. You should read and heed them. Pay attention to the traffic coming and if you don't see one of those pretty red signs on their corner, wait. Waiting won't kill you, going just might!
3. I know the girl on the corner has a might fine looking buttocks. I realize that if she is one the right, it's hard to pay attention to the vehicle on the left. But honestly, she's not looking for a 60 yr old man with no hair. Sorry sailor!
4. People who double park right next to a parking space, what is your problem? Are you really that lazy? Or is it just that you can't figure out how to get the rectangle shape into the rectangle hole?
5. And those people who are going to give the parking thing a shot, I strongly recommend putting the phone down cause it's like kinda like hard to turn the wheel with the phone under your one ear and the ciggy dangling from your mouth. Give it a shot sunshine!
6. I'd like to review this one more time. When the little blinky arrow is on the left, you have to turn left and when the little blinky arrow is on the right, you turn right. Maybe if you mark the tops of your hands BEFORE you leave the house, you won't have trouble with which is left and which is right. Good luck with that!
7. Why in the world does anyone have to take 6 small children in a car with them and pile them all into the backseat without seat belts? Where are you going? Do you really not love them that much that you'll just throw them into the back seat with no belts and take that chance?
Okay, I'm done for now. But that doesn't mean I won't be back! I might just be picking up the kids from the mall and that's a whole 'nother driving experience!