Illegitimis Non Carborundum

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Harry Potter reading challenge.....

This sounds right up my alley! There's a Harry Potter reading challenge but you don't have to read all the books. I'll admit, I'd love to read them, I really would. But you know how it is, you're busy, you have so many other books to read. And let's face it, there are so many other books that I really want to read. But.....don't you love buts? With this challenge, you can listen to the Potter series!

Why didn't I think of this sooner???

I can still read all the books in my TBR pile and all my new favorites that are coming out, all while I listen to Harry Potter! I can listen in the truck, I can listen on the eliptical, and let me tell you, it has to be easier to listen than read on that eliptical.

Why not join me? Give it a try! The challenge runs from August 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010. I'm thinking the next trip to the library should be to get the Harry Potter books on CD! I'll start slow, one book a month maybe? Sounds like a plan!!! Oh and did I mention that there will be prizes and gifts? Just sign up by August 15 to be in the running for the first giveaway: a complete set of the Harry Potter books. Awesome!!!

Follow the link below and jump on the Hogwart's Express with me!








Hope to see you there!


















1 comment:

  1. The narrator of the HP books, Jim Dale, is BEYOND AMAZING!!

    You'll most definitely enjoy the novels!

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha thinkin?